WELCOME TO MSP
MSP Corporation is an instrument and equipment company creating products for scientific research and industrial applications. We are known world-wide for our expertise in micro- and nanoparticles and their creative use in research and manufacturing. Our products are user friendly and designed as productivity enhancing tools for aerosol research, pharmaceutical inhaler testing, thin-film deposition in semiconductor device fabrication, contamination control, and life science applications. Contact us today to solve your own application challenges and connect to our world-wide distribution network. Get acquainted with our Micro Technologies, and Big Ideas.
MSP products and expertise help researchers and manufacturers analyze micro and nanoparticles with a variety of specialty instruments for:
- Nanoparticle sampling,
- Micro and nanoparticle counting,
- Particle generators
- Laser particle counting instruments
- Wide Range Particle Spectrometer
Our instruments help certify results for systems requiring highly accurate measurements. The equipment is used for accurate measurements in industries utilizing nanoparticles for drug delivery devices as well as wafer standards in semiconductor manufacturing. When researchers and scientists have requirements for high levels of accuracy, then MSP’s equipment and expertise help set the gold standard.
MSP’s aerosol instrument products include cascade impactors, virtual-impactor concentrators, personal PM samplers, micro-environmental PM Samplers, condensation particle counters, an asbestos fiber monitor, aerosol generators, electrical ionizers, differential mobility analyzers, laser particle counters and wide range particle spectrometers.
MSP’s Air Quality Testing equipment covers a range of aerosol instrument products for researchers needing high levels of certified accuracy in their measurement testing results.
MSP is the home of the Next Generation Impactor™ (NGI™), a cascade impactor for testing Metered-Dose Inhalers, Dry-Powder Inhalers and other inhalable drug products. We also offer labor-saving, productivity-enhancing tools for recovering drug samples collected by a cascade impactor. We offer mensuration services for both the NGI and the Andersen Cascade Impactor and the full range of accessories for inhaler testing.
MSP’s semiconductor products and services include:
- Particle Deposition Systems to create particle size standards for calibrating wafer surface inspection tools
- Contamination Control Products- cleanroom foggers, NIS-Traceable PSL and silica sphere wafers
- Turbo Vaporizer product family uses droplet-vaporization, direct liquid injection vaporizer for liquid source vaporization and vapor delivery in thin film deposition by CVD, PECVD and ALD processes
- Vapor-Process Gas (VPG) Filters for direct liquid injection ALD, CVD thin film deposition
- Liquid flow controllers and Sensors for direct liquid injection ALD, CVD thin film deposition
Flow Cytometry (FCM) is a powerful technique for counting and examining microscopic particles, such as cells and their components, by suspending them in a stream of fluid and passing them one at a time through a laser beam.